When was the last time you asked yourself the following important questions?
- What is our company’s IT Disaster Recovery Plan?
- Do we have a Data Recovery plan in place?
- How do we protect our data?
- If we experienced a major failure that compromised mission critical data and business systems how long would data recovery take?
- How long can we stay in business without access to our mission critical data?
- What would the cost to be to our business if we weren’t able to operate for a day, a week, two weeks?
- Are we prepared to lose customers who are frustrated with the inability to do business with us?
- Have we evaluated the benefits of Cloud Based Disaster Recovery solutions?
Do you have solutions for disaster recovery and data recovery for business continuity? Are they satisfactory?
Did you know that a recent study showed that 87 percent of companies which lose access to their data for more than a week are destined to go out of business within one year, and 80 percent of companies that experience a disaster but don’t have a disaster recovery or data recovery plan in place close within 18 months?
Whether your business is big or small, protecting company’s data is crucial. There are many factors that can impact your data; computer viruses, human error, hardware failure disasters, natural, fire flood or other. In fact, over 90% of all business owners admit to putting their Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans in place at some point.
GO2 Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Services are here to help you answer these questions to satisfaction and ensure that you have a plan in place for data recovery that provides peace of mind.
We follow a proven approach that culminates in the delivery of a sound BC/DR plan with focus on:
- People & Processes
- Data Inspection
- Testing & Training
In order to meet the demands and requirements of your Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery Plan we draw upon our dynamic mix of services and solutions. Whatever your plan calls for GO2 can meet it using:
- Premised Based Hardware & Software Solutions
GO2 provides Data Backup & Recovery services to Pennsylvania, including Philadelphia, Delaware County, Montgomery County and Bucks County. However, our reach extends throughout the United States.
We look forward to help you plan, design, deploy and support your Data Backup and Recovery. To learn more about our Business Continuity Services call the experts at GO2 at (610) 567-3462 or email Contact Us!